What is Google Search Console?
Google Search Console is a free service that provides essential data for foundational and advanced optimization. With the correct implementation, you can take full advantage of its functionality to add another layer onto your existing SEO strategies.
Why is Google Search Console Important?
You can monitor the performance of your SEO efforts by checking Google Search Console. It will help you understand your website’s traffic, submit URLs for indexing, pinpoint crawl errors and more!
Are you ever wondering what keywords you are ranking for and how many impressions they are receiving? That can all be answered in the GSC Dashboard. In addition to traffic and keyword metrics, you are also able to analyze Core Vitals, Page Experience, Inspect URLs and even submit URLs to be removed from the Google index.
How to get Started with Google Search Console?
This article will explain the easiest way to get started with Google Search Console.
Before you begin, ensure that you have:
- An active Google Account
- Access to the DNS of the domain you’re submitting to search console
Steps to Setup Google Search Console
- Visit https://search.google.com/search-console
- Log into your Google Account
- Add a Domain Property (this is the most common way to implement Search Console)
- When asked to Verify, choose Any DNS Provider
- Copy the TXT Record to your DNS Provider TTL = Auto
- Verify (This may take some time depending on your DNS Provider)
Once verified, you will have all the functionality available in this amazing tool.
Need help fine-tuning your Google Search Console?
Our team of SEO Experts can help you fine-tune your Google Search Console! Contact Us today!